Industrial Turbine Manufacturers in Mumbai | Mining Equipment Manufacturers
Industrial Equipments is established in September 2000 , basically started as Manufacturing & Designing to the small scale manufacturer of Pharma and chemical equipment, the manufacturing unit located in mumbai, india.
The industrial equipment manufacturing industry makes activities across many other industries possible, supplying companies with highly specialized products and services such as maintenance and repair. The market is very competitive, with manufacturers seeking to anticipate demand to deliver products to reduce production time and offer increasing services. Challenges to the industry include climbing costs for raw materials and environmental regulations such as emission control.
Machinery manufacturing made the industrial revolution possible and continues to fuel advances in economic and technological development. Machines and parts produced by the industry are used in other sectors, for example industrial turbines and mining equipment. The industry also produces parts for consumer products, such as lawn mowers and refrigerators. The industryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s workforce is skilled, needing some form of higher education to attain their expertise. Around 50% of workers in the industry are production workers.
- Mixers & blenders such as Conical , Double-cone, Octogonal , Y or V, Cube, Planetary,
- Ribbon for mixing free flowing mixers.
- Vacuum and jacketed mixers such as Planetary , Contra rotory ,& Fryma
- Sigma and Forburg type mixers for Soap and Adhesive Industires
- Jacketed and Vacuum dryers such as Nauta(Conical).
- Tooth paste Plant , cream and cosmetic plant equipment.
- Chicken feed plants.
- Adhesive and silicon sealant mixing plant.
- Tooth powder and Talcum Powder plants.
- Tanks and vessels.